Advice, information and advocacy for people in Herefordshire who are:
- Dealing with:
- problems affecting their home including rent arrears
- mortgage arrears
Are you having trouble paying your rent or another problem that means your home is at risk?
How we can help:
- Help with debt and budgeting advice;
- Advice on your housing rights, homelessness, possession and disrepair;
- Assist in disputes with landlords;
- Help you check for benefits and grants and claim them;
- Refer you to one to one support, to assist you into work and training through partner agencies;
- Refer you for help to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
There are a number of ways you can get advice from us. You can
- Come to our booked appointments: Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday between 10am and 3pm
- Telephone our Advice Line on 0344 826 9685
- Text – on 0786 00 77 311 – Stating (i) your name (ii) your postcode (iii) the type of advice needed (for example DEBT, HOUSING or BENEFITS). We will then call you back on your mobile phone.
- Email – Online at email@example.com for initial contact by email. Please also give us a contact phone number in case we need to contact you for more information.